Personal Twitter Page *sometimes Explicit*

iNVASION

Share this page!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chicken Cacciatore over Homemade Fettuccine

Who doesn't love a good Italian dish?
Today is a simple one, and it's not mine so I'd like to share it with you..

I have a 1978 Edition of Better Homes and Gardens, "Complete Step-by-Step Cook Book"

This is pre-packet-ish and mix with fake cheese days for them, ya know... the good stuff.. 



If you ever get a chance, pick up a copy (try your local bookstore / discount books)
I'm just going to post the pictures and directions below, give it a try and experiment with it!!  

I have made this 4 times in the last couple of weeks and it just keeps getting better and better... saute some sun-dried tomatoes and blitz them in for an amazing change-up.. delicious always..
Also: I use about 1/2 the oil and cook at a medium-high heat until the 30 min reduction.. 
Finish with a knob of butter while continuously stirring before stirring to add a little thickness and nutty body to the sauce... works wonders..  My noodles are just standard egg noodles ran through a little pasta press my wife has gotten for me.. Difficult to keep in place, but is amazing once it's in place.. If you don't have one, check them out!  Homemade pasta is worlds better tasting and you control what goes into it..  

(1 1/2 cups of flour, 2 eggs, salt, oil, mix.. let sit in fridge for 1hr min or 10 min in freezer if in a rush, roll thin or use pasta press, cut into desired pasta)
________________________________








FIN..  ENJOY Everyone!!!  If anyone has any questions, please leave a comment on the blog!!  Website is still being worked on and is nearly complete!! I'm excited to show everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will read and respond to each and every one!