Personal Twitter Page *sometimes Explicit*

iNVASION

Share this page!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Shepards Pie!!

Today was a great day.. Dalton did great in school, I got to play my acoustic drum kit, Chandra got off work early and plans to go fishing this weekend.. What better way to celebrate than:

Shepard's Pie!


Now, originally, it was going to be shepard's po-pie (made with leftover rib meat).. But, upon further inspection of the meats, I remembered I still had another package of veal/pork/beef mix and some lamb!  I had the wine, sherry and this amazing smoked Gouda..  (Yes, I used what I had, but it turned out great!)
All of this plus the basic Mirepoix gets you an authentic British pie.. 

Besides the Cheese, I used Master Chef Gordon Ramsay's recipe!!

Who better to teach you, than himself.. Below is the video, follow it closely and you will be VERY happy!! (We are on cloud 9 right now!! it was SO good!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwiMEAxfCx8

Enjoy this great recipe and method!! He's the best for a reason!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!  If fishing serves me well, I might have an update monday with something on the seafood menu! =)

~Chef Dad

1 comment:

Please leave a message, I will read and respond to each and every one!