Personal Twitter Page *sometimes Explicit*

iNVASION

Share this page!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

SIRFACE Playing Tonight & Western Style Ribs!!

Going out to see a band called Sirface tonight.  They are Chandra's parents favorite band and I gotta say they are growing on me a bit!  Short and sweet tonight.. 

I got sk00led today in a new way to make ribs.. o . m . g .  

Cost of the entire meal was $12.00!!! (do you see how many ribs are there?!)
Serve 8 for about $1.00 a person!!!

WESTERN STYLE Pork Shoulder BBQ RIBS


These are not really ribs at all, they are part of the shoulder they cut off in a rib fashion, and sell as ribs.. tastes just like your standard pork rib though, but they are built like steaks!! (freaking delicious!)

Fall off the bone in 1 1/2 hours, you can't find an easier recipe, I've tried.. 

Grab the largest pot you can get your hands on (I used my stock pot)
Fill 1/3 the way up with water (I used a water + chicken stock combo)
Boil for 1 1/2 hours

REMOVE CAREFULLY!! (They WILL be falling apart at this time)

Pre-heat Oven to 450deg. (OR BBQ Grill, the wind kept putting out the coal starter today!!)
Let rest for 15 minutes, then coat with your favorite BBQ Sauce

Put in oven for 20 minutes, and chow down!!  (about 5-10 min on the bbq to get your choice of char)

Served with corn.. simple, and VERY effective..  We were starving by dinner time, and ONE of these "ribs" per person did the job perfectly..   I cannot stress how good western style ribs are.. I've found a new love for sure!

Goodnight!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will read and respond to each and every one!